About this book
With such benefits as producing cell types to replace worn-out cells and regenerating damaged tissue, stem cells and regenerative medicine is a rapidly emerging field focusing on improving human health. In Stem Cell Assays, an expert team of hands-on researchers contribute step-by-step laboratory protocols aimed at clearly organizing the avalanche of information coming from the stem cell biology field. Following the successful and practical Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, each chapter provides concise methods utilizing the most recent developments in embryonic and adult stem cell isolation, characterization, customized differentiation and many more areas, a complete list of the necessary materials, and the valuable Notes section for tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Stem Cell Assays brings the newest developments to the forefront in an invaluable reference volume for both novice and expert scientists alike.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-536-7
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2007
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-744-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-536-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site