Table of contents
About this book
As research has progressed, the cannabinoid CB 1 and CB 2 receptors have expanded significantly in importance within the neuroscience mainstream. In The Cannabinoid Receptors, leading experts introduce newcomers to the cannabinoid field with chapters covering cannabinoid ligand synthesis and structure activity relationships, the molecular pharmacology of the cannabinoid receptors and the endocannabinoid system, and ultimately, the whole animal pharmacology and therapeutic applications for cannabinoid drugs. Adding to those key topics, the book also examines the current direction of the field with chapters on new putative cannabinoid receptors and challenges for future research. As a part of The Receptors ™ series, this volume highlights its receptor with the most thorough, focused and essential information available.
Comprehensive and cutting-edge, The Cannabinoid Receptors serves as an ideal guidebook to what continues to be a fascinating and vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-503-9
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-712-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-503-9
- Series Print ISSN 1048-6909
- Series Online ISSN 2524-6488
- Buy this book on publisher's site