About this book
This volume covers the gamut of surgical and device-based treatments for psychiatric disorders. Written by experts in the field, this book covers neuroscience advances in the neurobiological underpinnings of psychiatric diseases, emerging surgical and device-based treatments, and advances in the field. Topics include electroconvulsive therapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation, Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS), and many other cutting-edge treatments and techniques.
Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics is a valuable resource for psychiatrists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, researchers, and all other medical professionals interested in surgical and device-based treatments of psychiatric disorders.
Electroconvulsive therapy Deep Brain stimulation Neurosurgery Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Neurosurgical Ablative Procedures
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-495-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-934115-50-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-495-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site