About this book
Continuing the research of the best-selling first edition, Patch-Clamp Analysis: Advanced Techniques, Second Edition collects three more years of research in the ever-expanding study of the cell membrane. With the latest developments in the "traditional" patch techniques such as whole-cell and single channel as well as perforated patch, fast drug application, loose patch and macropatch techniques, this authoritative second edition updates the standard techniques while introducing three brand new, cutting-edge technical advances in the field.
Thorough and timely, Patch-Clamp Analysis: Advanced Techniques, Second Edition is an invaluable resource for neuroscientists attempting to discover and understand the long-hidden complexities of the cell.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-492-6
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2007
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-705-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-492-6
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site