About this book
As one of the fastest growing fields of research in the 21st century, nanotechnology is sure to have an enormous impact on many aspects of our lives. Nanostructure Design: Methods and Protocols serves as a major reference for theoretical and experimental considerations in the design of biological and bio-inspired building blocks, the physical characterization of the formed structures, and the development of their technical applications. The chapters contributed by leading experts are divided into two sections, the first of which covers experimental aspects of nanostructure design and the second delves into computational methods. As a volume of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, this collection pulls together cutting-edge protocols, written in a step-by-step, readily reproducible format certain to guide researchers to the desired results.
Comprehensive and essential, Nanostructure Design: Methods and Protocols uses biological principles and vehicles on design to aid scientists in the great challenges still ahead.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-480-3
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-934115-35-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-480-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site