About this book
Within the pharmaceutical industry, the improvement of drug discovery and development efficiency and the expected personalization of medicine have become vitally important issues. In Biomarker Methods in Drug Discovery and Development, expert researchers provide a tool box for those who have a general interest in biomarker research and for those currently specializing in certain technologies but desiring an understanding of other available methodologies. Its chapters include validated, mature methods as well as new, incredibly promising protocols which aim to apply multiple technologies at different molecular levels in order to surmount the monumental and complex task of transforming the pharmaceutical research and development processes. As a volume in the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology™ series, this book offers user-friendly, step-by-step laboratory protocols for readily reproducible experiments.
Comprehensive and state-of-the-art, Biomarker Methods in Drug Discovery and Development is the perfect biomarker technical guideline and reference to stimulate more exciting biomarker research and technology development.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-463-6
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-934115-23-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-463-6
- Series Print ISSN 1557-2153
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6053
- Buy this book on publisher's site