About this book
Over the past decade, tissue engineering has spread in importance in fields as distinct as biotechnology, biopharmaceutical manufacturing, chemical engineering, cell biology, developmental biology, gene therapy, medical sciences and organic chemistry. In Tissue Engineering, 2nd Edition, a team of experts from these various disciplines share recent advances in tissue engineering-related methodologies in order to provide a comprehensive volume that integrates a wide spectrum of methods. Written in the format of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Medicine™ series, each chapter seeks to drive tissue engineering into a clinical reality with step-by-step laboratory protocols, lists of necessary materials, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and timely, Tissue Engineering, 2nd Edition is an invaluable resource for all scientists leading the way toward the first successful implantation of a fully functional artificial organ.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-443-8
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2007
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-756-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-443-8
- Series Print ISSN 1543-1894
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6037
- Buy this book on publisher's site