Table of contents
About this book
With the development of robust cell-culturing systems capable of Hepatitis C Virus replication and infection, the past decade has witnessed an explosion of innovative research directed at understanding HCV biology in the context of the authentic replicative cycle of the virus. By providing a compilation of cutting-edge research techniques currently in use in HCV labs worldwide, Hepatitis C: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition fully updates the previous edition to reflect this progress which promises to unlock the remaining vital information regarding this human pathogen and its interactions. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include brief introductions to the topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Fully updated and comprehensive, Hepatitis C: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as a valuable reference guide for basic and clinical researchers using HCV as a model and striving to better understand this critical disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-394-3
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-970-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-394-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site