About this book
To date, more than three thousand brain and skull base tumors, along with various vascular problems, have been treated by using advanced, fully endoscopic, minimally invasive surgical techniques. In Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Dr. Hrayr K. Shahinian, director of the Skull Base Institute, compiles these techniques. Highly specific and amply illustrated by over six hundred color photographs complete with a compendium of the necessary surgical instruments, the step-by-step operating room procedures provide a definitive guide to the difficult yet essential art of skull base surgery.
Comprehensive and concise, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery is ideal for all surgical specialists and those training to become specialists who wish to gain a new tool in the noble, on-going cause of saving lives.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-340-0
- Copyright Information Humana Press, a part of Springer Science + Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-814-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-340-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site