Table of contents
About this book
Bioarrays: From Basics to Diagnostics provides an integrated and comprehensive collection of timely articles on the use of bioarray techniques in the fields of biotechnology and molecular medicine. The entire volume is broken into four sections – Bioarray Technology Platforms, Biomarkers and Clinical Genomics, Biomarker Identification Using Clinical Proteomics and Glycomics, and Emerging Technologies in Diagnostics – that create one well-integrated work. Particular emphasis is placed on DNA, protein, and carbohydrate biochips. The volume also looks extensively at oligonucleotides, cDNA, proteins, antibodies, and carbohydrate arrays.
Bioarrays: From Basics to Diagnostics will serve as an indispensable reference for graduate students, post-docs, and professors as well as an explanatory analysis for executives and scientists in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-328-8
- Copyright Information Humana Press Inc. 2007
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-476-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-328-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site