About this book
With the growing global fear of a major pandemic, avian influenza virus research has increased greatly in importance during this young century. In Avian Influenza Virus, an expert team of researchers and diagnosticians examine the fundamental yet essential virological methods for AI virus research and diagnostics as well as some of the newest molecular procedures currently used for basic and applied research. Exciting, cutting-edge new methods focus on studying the virus itself and work with avian hosts, an area greatly lacking in research. Following the format of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, each chapter provides readily reproducible laboratory protocols offering step-by-step instruction and lists of the necessary equipment for the task.
Comprehensive and timely, Avian Influenza Virus equips diagnosticians and researchers with the current tools and information they need to learn more about this high impact disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-279-3
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-939-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-279-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site