Table of contents
About this book
The field of clinical proteomics has rapidly evolved during the past few years and is continuously growing as new methodologies and technologies emerge. In Clinical Proteomics, a select group of leading researchers has contributed their state-of-the-art methodologies on protein profiling and identification of disease biomarkers in tissues, microdissected cells and body fluids. Experimental approaches involving the application of two-dimensional electrophoresis, multi-dimensional liquid chromatography, SELDI/MALDI mass spectrometry and protein arrays, as well as the bioinformatic and statistical tools pertinent to the analysis of proteomics data, are thoroughly detailed in these readily reproducible methods and protocols, explained through the step-by-step instructional format of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series.
With its multi-disciplinary approach, Clinical Proteomics provides integrated, cutting-edge techniques sure to be invaluable to a wide range of researchers including clinicians, molecular biologists, chemists, bioinformaticians and computational biologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-117-8
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-837-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-117-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site