About this book
This volume looks at key methodologies that are commonly used across antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) programs. The chapters in this book cover topics such as conjugations to endogenous cysteine residues; click chemistry conjugations; antibody conjugations via glycosyl remodeling; analysis of ADCs by native mass spectrometry; characterization of ADCs by capillary electrophoresis; LC/MS methods for studying lysosomal ADC catabolism; and determination of ADC concentration by ligand-binding assays. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and practical, Antibody-Drug Conjugates: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource that aims to lower the “activation barrier” when undertaking a new discipline, and provides a “toolbox” for the next generation of ADC scientists.
ADCs Conjugation procedures Bioanalysis Purification Production
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9929-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9928-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9929-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site