About this book
The objective of this volume is to detail current technologies associated with cereal genomics, providing a valuable resource for researchers working in breeding and molecular crop improvement programs. Chapters guide readers through high-throughput DNA extraction protocols, crop genetic resources, meta-Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) analysis, association mapping, next-sequencing generation, transposable element-associated variation, transcriptomics analysis, epigenetic variation, identification of imprinted genes, noncoding RNAs (circular RNAs), genome editing technologies, and post-translational protein phosphorylation.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cereal Genomics: Methods and Protocols to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9865-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9864-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9865-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site