About this book
This volume aims at providing state-of-the-art protocols detailing ribosome display, cDNA display, phage display, yeast surface display, and mammalian display. Chapters guide readers through methods and protocols on in vitro methods over prokaryotic display systems, lower eukaryotes, and mammalian cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of all necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Genotype Phenotype Coupling aims to provide an overview of current technologies in this exciting and continuously evolving field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9853-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9852-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9853-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site