Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a cross-section of RNA exosome research protocols, applied to a diversity of model organisms. Chapters guide readers through methods that e.g. delineate eukaryotic exosomes’ origins in prokaryotes, probe its RNA substrates, adapter complexes, and macromolecular interaction of networks, and establish critical structure-function relationships. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, The Eukaryotic RNA Exosome: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Th e Eukaryotic RNA Exosome: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Chapters 5 and 6 are available open access under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License via link.springer.com
RNA-seq analysis cDNA library preparation yeast exosome substrates RNAi Archeal exosomes
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9822-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9821-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9822-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site