Table of contents
About this book
This volume explores disease diagnosis and therapy in developing theranostics. The chapters in this book are divided into four parts and cover various techniques used in studying bioengineering, molecular diagnostics, in vivo imaging, and imaging-guided therapy. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Theranostics: Methods and Protocols is a valuable tool for novice and expert clinicians, researchers, and students working in this multidisciplinary field.
Therapeutics Diagnostics Cancer research Disease progression monitoring Antibodies precision medicine personalized medicine
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9769-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9768-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9769-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site