About this book
This book focuses on recent developments in docking simulations for target proteins with chapters on specific techniques or applications for docking simulations, including the major docking programs. Additionally, the volume explores the scoring functions developed for the analysis of docking results and to predict ligand-binding affinity as well as the importance of docking simulations for the initial stages of drug discovery. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, this collection presents the kind of detail and key implementation advice to ensure successful results.
Authoritative and practical, Docking Screens for Drug Discovery aims to serve those interested in molecular docking simulation and also in the application of these methodologies for drug discovery.
Drug discovery Protein-ligand docking simulations Scoring functions Molecular docking simulation Computational approaches Target proteins Ligand-binding affinity
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9752-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9751-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9752-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site