About this book
The aim of this new edition is to provide detailed information on each topic and present novel ideas and views that can influence future developments in mass spectrometry-based proteomics. In contrast to the previous editions, this third edition aims to provide the most relevant computational methods, focusing on computational concepts. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis in Proteomics, Third Edition to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9744-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9743-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9744-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site