Table of contents
About this book
This volume focuses on protein analysis, including a wide range of the use of mass spectrometry and other protein methods within neurobiological disciplines. Chapters cover topics such as cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) processing and biobanking; label-free quantitative proteomics; SWATH; top-down proteomics; and experimental strategies based on other –omics applied to CSF metabolome, lipidome, and microRNAome. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Proteomics: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for graduate students and post-doctoral fellows interested in learning more about CSF proteotyping. It is also useful to established researchers seeking further insight into this growing field.
neuroinflammation Olink technology biomarkers QPRESTs endopeptidome
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9706-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9705-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9706-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site