Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents the latest data on recent achievements in new and emerging technologies for stroke biomarkers and innovations in stroke assessment. The topics discussed in this book explore the role of upcoming biomarkers in different types of stroke, and explores techniques that will allow researchers to be more effective when approaching clinical management and patient care. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to ensure successful results in the laboratory.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Stroke Biomarkers is a valuable resource for both experimental and clinical scientists interested in expanding their knowledge in the field of stroke research.
S100β, glial fibrillary-associated protein cortical strokes antibodies ELISA deep sequencing quantum dots
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9682-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9681-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9682-7
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site