Table of contents
About this book
This volume explores the latest updates on microscopy approaches and techniques used by scientists studying in the field of gene expression imaging. These updates cover the technical design of the experiments and the expected outcomes. The chapters in this book are divided into two parts: Part One looks at the output of a gene, in particular the RNA molecules that are copied from the gene itself; and Part Two focuses on chromosomes, chromatin, and factors that bind DNA. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Imaging Gene Expression: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource for any researcher interested in learning more about this evolving and important field.
FISH Drosophila mRNAs Endoplasmic Reticulum. RNA Pol II CRISPR
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9674-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9673-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9674-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site