Table of contents
About this book
This current edition explores new tests for genotoxicity testing, along with other well-known techniques. This will further help in our understanding of the genotoxic effects of chemicals. The book has different sections dealing with various assays for gene mutation, chromosomal abnormalities, primary DNA damage, etc. It also delves into plant models, animals and their alternates, as well as in silico approaches for genetic toxicology. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Genotoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as a highly useful and ready resource for research students and scientists working in regulatory toxicology as well as biomedical, biochemical, and pharmaceutical sciences.
Genetic toxicology Mutation assays DNA damage Chromosomal abnormalities Toxicogenomics Computational predictive models
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9646-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9645-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9646-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site