About this book
This volume details protocols on formulation, surface modification, characterization, and application of a variety of pharmaceutical nanocarriers such as micelles, nanoparticles, dendrimers, carbon dots, polymersomes, and others. Chapters are targeted toward investigators working in academic and industrial laboratories conducting research in the broad field of pharmaceutical sciences, with an emphasis on drug delivery. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology: Basic Protocols aims to be a source of inspiration to all investigators who are interested in the potential of the merger of nanotechnology with pharmaceutical sciences.
Nanopharmaceuticals Pharmaceutical nanocarriers Nanomedicine Drug delivery Drug development
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9516-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9515-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9516-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site