About this book
This second edition volume expands all chapters of the previous edition, which have been enhanced to cover the most recent developments, the current state of method research, and applications. Additional protocols were added to examine lipid-protein interactions by mass spectrometry, to use protein microarrays to investigate large sets of various proteins, to study membrane protein dynamics by UV resonance Raman spectroscopy, to analyze peptide-induced pore formation in membranes, and to investigate folding and insertion of membrane proteins. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and authoritative, Lipid-Protein Interactions: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an essential resource for all researchers who are interested in obtaining up-to-date and comprehensive information about membrane structure and function.
lipidome scales fluorescence microscopy X-ray crystallography Protein–Membrane Interactions NMR Spectroscopy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9512-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9511-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9512-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site