About this book
This book collects techniques to continue exploring post-genomic land plant biology though the wisdom and skills accumulated from work on the founding molecular biology models that can now guide research into other species, including crop plants. Beginning with the visualization of plant cell structures, the volume moves on to cover digital image analysis protocols, qualitative and quantitative detection of the organization and dynamics of individual intracellular structures, the manipulation of intracellular structures, as well as techniques for studying model cell types. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and fully updated, Plant Cell Morphogenesis: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as an ideal source of inspiration for further research into the morphogenesis of plant cells, tissues, and organs.
Cell wall Plant cell structures Intracellular structures Model cell types In vivo imaging
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9469-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9468-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9469-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site