Table of contents
About this book
This book details a compilation of up-to-date and cutting-edge protocols in mass cytometry.. Chapters guide readers through setting up a facility, panel design and reagent preparation, sample preparation, specific applications, and data analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mass Cytometry: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
multiparametric data panel designs phenotyping mouse samples Nanoparticles
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9454-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9453-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9454-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site