About this book
This detailed book provides a wide range of techniques, from those that have been used extensively since the very first investigations into neural crest cells to those that are currently cutting-edge, in order to explore the development of neural crest cells in human, mice, rat, chick, quail, medaka, and shark. With a bit of imagination and adjustment, many of these methodologies can be adaptable to any species desirable for study. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Neural Crest Cells: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal reference guide for aspiring and experienced developmental biologists alike.
Model systems Animal models Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition Cell migration Embryology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9412-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9411-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9412-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors