Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume focuses on recent technological, computational, and biostatistical advances in the field of high-throughput metabolomics. Chapters encompass methods, platforms, and analytical strategies for steady state measurements and metabolic flux analysis with stable isotope-labeled tracers, in biological matrices of clinical relevance and model organisms. Mass spectrometry-based or orthogonal methods are discussed, along with computational and statistical methods to address data sparsity in high-throughput metabolomics approaches. As a part of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, High-Throughput Metabolomics: Methods and Protocols provides tools that can bring about the next generation of clinical biochemistry in a cost-effective, rigorous fashion, exponentially advancing our capacity to investigate nature while hastening the advent of personalized medicine.
Mass Spectrometry Data processing Lipidomics Biostatistics Personalized medicine Precision medicine Metabolic flux analysis
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9236-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9235-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9236-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors