About this book
This volume discusses the requirements, advantages, and limitations of studying cell culture. The chapters in this book cover topics such as in vitro blood-brain barrier functional assays in human iPSC-based models; neuron-glia interactions examines with in vitro co-culture; epigenetic changes in cultures neurons and astrocytes; rat brain slices; brain punching technique; and using microRNA for in vitro neurotoxicity testing and related disorders. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cell Culture Techniques, Second Edition is a valuable resource for students and experiences researchers who are interested in learning more and making risk decisions in this evolving field.
Neurotoxicity in vitro iPSCs GCCP Neural Stem Cells
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9228-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9227-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9228-7
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site