About this book
This volume provides relevant synthetic strategies, incorporation, and applications of non-natural nucleic acids. Chapters detail monomer synthesis, oligomer synthesis/construction, and applications allowing researchers to explore and determine which methodology or methodologies are relevant to their needs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Non-Natural Nucleic Acids: Methods and Protocols aims to serve as a guide for researchers exploring their own inquiries and to provide a springboard for new endeavors.
Non-natural DNA mimics Nanoscaffolds Bioorganic chemistry Site-specific labeling DNA
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9216-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9215-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9216-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors