About this book
This volume explores the latest techniques used to study Leishmania and other trypanosomatidae. Chapters in this book cover a wide range of topics such as cultivation of axenic amastigote forms; phylogeny and comparative genomics; and in vitro and in vivo infection models that look at hosts ranging from cell lines to mammalian and arthropode hosts. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Unique and cutting-edge, Leishmania: Methods and Protocols is a valuable guide for both established and novice researchers in the Leishmania field. This book will also be useful to researchers working with other protozoa of the Order Trypanosomatide.
Neglected Tropical Diseases Trypanosomae phylogenetic RT qPCR RNA seq
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9210-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9209-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9210-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site