About this book
This detailed book provides a comprehensive state-of-the-art presentation of all aspects of miRNA target identification, from the prediction of miRNA binding sites on their target molecules to their experimental validation and downstream functional analysis. It also explores methodologies and tools for target prediction and related analysis, as well as tutorials on specific tasks, tools, and analysis pipelines. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, MicroRNA Target Identification: Methods and Protocols updates on basic and advanced concepts involving miRNA target identification and delivers an extremely useful guide to specific computational tasks and analysis in miRNA research.
miRNA target recognition Downstream analysis Gene expression miRNA function Computational target prediction
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9207-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9206-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9207-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site