Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume guides readers through strategic planning and user-friendly guidelines in order to select the most suitable CRISPR-Cas system and target sites with high activity and specificity. Methods covering CRISPR gRNA design, CRISPR delivery, CRISPR activity quantification (indel quantification), and examples of applying CRISPR gene editing in human pluripotent stem cells, primary cells, gene therapy, and genetic screening are included. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and invaluable, CRISPR Gene Editing: Methods and Protocols will assist undergraduates, graduates, and researchers with detailed guidelines and methods for the vitally important CRISPR gene editing field.
Chapter 3 is available open access under a CC BY 4.0 license via link.springer.com.
CRISPR-Cas Genome editing Genetic modification gRNA design Regenerative medicine Genetic manipulation tools CRISPR delivery Gene therapy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9170-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9169-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9170-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site