About this book
This detailed second edition volume expands upon the prior edition by addressing newly emerged technologies as well as improved existing protocols in nucleic acid delivery via nanotechnology. The book addresses topics ranging from chemical synthesis of macromolecules and bioconjugates, novel and established nanoformulations, characterization of these nanoformulations for biophysical, biological and toxicological aspects, and also protocols dealing with application and imaging of such carrier systems in vivo. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective chapters, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Nanotechnology for Nucleic Acid Delivery: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as an ideal guide to researchers seeking to use this vital area of study in their own lab work or to progress knowledge within the field itself.
Delivery systems Toxicology Bioconjugates Nanocarriers Nanoformulations Nucleic acid therapies Biocompatibility and toxicity Carrier systems
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9092-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9091-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9092-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site