Table of contents
About this book
This third edition volume expands on the previous editions with new topics that cover drug discovery through translational bioinformatics, informatics, clinical research informatics, as well as clinical informatics. The chapters discuss new methods to study target identification, genome analysis, cheminformatics, protein analysis, and text mining. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials, software workflows, reagents and on-line resources, together with step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory and computational protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery, Third Edition is a valuable resource for anyone interested in drug design, including academicians (biologists, informaticists and data scientists, chemists, and biochemists), clinicians, and pharmaceutical scientists.
Translational bioinformatics Informatics Clinical research informatics Data mining Computational approaches drug discovery
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9089-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9088-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9089-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site