Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims to provide clear and detailed methods to probe glutamate receptor function. Chapters in this book feature methods to study synaptic ultrastructure, receptor dynamics/receptor interactions and trafficking, cellular plasticity, receptor gene regulation, epigenetics, and clinical applications. In addition, it includes overview chapters that provide critical reviews and historical perspectives on particular techniques and fields of study. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Glutamate Receptors: Methods and Protocols covers well-established glutamate receptor techniques, as well as new and cutting-edge techniques designed so that students, researchers, and clinicians can gain an understanding of the issues surrounding each experimental technique and its potential applications.
receptor trafficking in situ hybridization stabilizing proteins GluR ligands binding
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9077-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9076-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9077-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site