Table of contents
About this book
This volume details the most updated concepts and experimental protocols developed by leading researchers in the field. Chapters guide readers through methods on bioinformatics tools, hepatitis c virus(HCV) cloning, culture, and purification, HCV life cycle, host immune responses, and small animal models. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Hepatitis C Virus Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
virology Hepacivirus Flaviviridae pegiviruses pseudotype HCV
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8976-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8975-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8976-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site