Table of contents
About this book
This book presents protocols for identification of genetic drivers of cancer. Chapters guide readers through a brief history of cancer gene discovery, in silico approaches, in vitro approaches, and in vivo approaches using forward genetic screens in mice. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cancer Driver Genes: Methods and Protocols aims to provide protocols that will be used and adapted by cancer researchers to expand the knowledge base of molecular mechanisms contributing to initiation, progression, and metastasis of cancer.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8967-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8966-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8967-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site