About this book
This detailed book provides a set of protocols necessary for the development of a variety of microchip-based electrophoretic assays. It compiles a range of such electrophoretic methods by leading researchers in the field, covering subjects such as microfluidic device fabrication, on-chip sample preparation, theoretical/simulation protocols for assessing these separation methods, as well as common practices followed when applying them to important real world applications. The contents of the book range from protocols for classical assays to those involving pioneering separation techniques recently developed by the scientific community for advancing our analytical capabilities. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and accessible, Microfluidic Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols serves as an convenient text for academic researchers as well as practicing engineers, biochemists, and analytical laboratory professionals.
Electrophoretic assays Microfluidic devices Microchip-based assays On-chip sample preparation Separation techniques Sample preparation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8964-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8963-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8964-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site