About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with descriptions of recent developments in the field. The chapters in this book cover topics such as monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of melanoma; production and purification of human monoclonal antibodies; humanization and optimization of monoclonal antibodies; rapid chimerization of monoclonal antibodies; epitope mapping via phage display from single gene libraries; recombinant antibodies made by combining phage and yeast display selections; production of stabilized antibody fragments in the E. coli bacterial cytoplasm and transfected mammalian cells; and analysis of CAR T cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Unique and thorough, Human Monoclonal Antibodies: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable tool for novice and expert researchers interested in learning more about this evolving field.
transgenic mice phage display Alzheimer’s disease melanoma T-cells
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8958-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8957-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8958-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site