About this book
This detailed volume brings together leading practitioners in the freeze-drying community to address recent progress, not only in new analytical tools and applications of the data derived in cycle design but also in the manufacturing of lyophilized products in the healthcare sector – whether these be therapeutics, vaccines or diagnostic products - and indeed the equipment to deliver this scale of freeze-drying. Areas of focus include analytical and formulation issues, process monitoring and control, as well as post-lyophilization analysis. Written for the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, chapters include the type of expert advice that leads to superior results in the lab.
Authoritative and practical, Lyophilization of Pharmaceuticals and Biologicals: New Technologies and Approaches serves as an ideal guide for researchers working in or just seeking an update on this rapidly changing field.
Freeze drying Product stabilization Generic drugs Antibody-drug conjugates Controlled nucleation technology Drug formulation Process monitoring
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8928-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8927-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8928-7
- Series Print ISSN 1557-2153
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6053
- Buy this book on publisher's site