Table of contents
About this book
This detailed book covers numerous expert methodologies to examine Hippo signaling on the structural, molecular, cellular, and organismal level. Beginning with a section on Drosophila genetics, the volume continues with parts exploring molecular and cell biological studies of the Hippo pathway, the use of structural biology and biochemistry, and a brief look at the Hippo pathway in mouse models. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and practical, The Hippo Pathway: Methods and Protocols equips newcomers and specialists alike with key methodologies to accurately define the status of Hippo signaling in their experimental settings.
Tissue homeostasis Structural biology Drosophila genetics Hippo signaling YAP/TAZ Organ growth
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8910-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8909-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8910-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site