Table of contents
About this book
This volume details a comprehensive and extensive set of protocols for the study of autophagy in vitro and in vivo. Chapters focus on mammals, various model organisms, and provide protocols for the study of autophagy-related processes outside of the canonical autophagy pathways. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Autophagy: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Drosophila C. elegans xenophagy mitophagy macropinocytosis
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8873-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8872-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8873-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site