Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a set of modern protocols forming a solid background for who want to start or improve research programme on phytoplasmas. Chapters guide readers through detailed techniques for maintaining phytoplasma collections, border inspection, detection of different phytoplasma strains, new pipelines to produce phytoplasma genome draft, protocols for phytoplasma gene expression analyses, and methods for the investigation of the phloem tissue. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Phytoplasmas: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8837-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8836-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8837-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site