About this book
This second edition provides detailed LC-MS(/MS) procedures for the analysis of compounds of clinical and toxicological significance. Chapters detail new and updated methods for analyzing drugs focusing on advances in technology, alternate matrices, and rapidly-changing classes of drugs of abuse, compounds pertinent to toxicology, and therapeutic agents. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, LC-MS in Drug Analysis: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Chromatography Drug quantitation Drugs of abuse Toxic compounds Therapeutic agents Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8823-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8822-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8823-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site