Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume explores the notable progress in the field of zinc finger proteins (ZFP) study through widely used methods and protocols involving their biological functions and applications. Beginning with a section on the basic biology of ZFPs and design and applications of custom ZFPs, the book continues by covering methods for the evaluation and prevention of ZFN-mediated cytotoxicity as well as a collection of the representative methods of ZFN delivery. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Zinc Finger Proteins: Methods and Protocols aims to prompt both the understanding of ZFP biology and the development of next-generation ZFP therapeutics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8799-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8798-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8799-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site