About this book
This book details recently developed technologies and conventionally employed cytological proceduresfor the study of X-Chromosome Inactivation. Chapters detail live imaging, bioinformatic methods, fluorescence in situ hybridization, and immunofluorescence, and procedures to optimize the study of molecular mechanism underlying X chromosome inactivation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, X-Chromosome Inactivation: Methods Protocols aims to be useful for researchers in the field of epigenetics, chromatin, noncoding RNA, and nuclear architecture.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8766-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8765-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8766-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site