Table of contents
About this book
This volume discusses certain epigenetic changes recognized in early carcinogenic lesions and different tumors, as well as factors that alter the epigenome and epigenetic profile such as diet, alcohol, immunity, circadian rhythm, and more. The chapters in this book further delve into this field and cover topics such as epigenome-based precision medicine in lung cancer; interplay between genetic and epigenetic changes in breast cancer subtypes; genetic regulation of PDCD1 gene in cancer immunology; and pyrosequencing methylation analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and authoritative, Cancer Epigenetics for Precision Medicine: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource to help researchers and scientists identify these specific biomarkers and work towards the prevention, diagnosis, and prognosis of different cancers in the future.
transcriptomic epigenomic high-throughput genomic cancer therapy tumors proteomic
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8751-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8750-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8751-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site