About this book
This detailed book compiles state-of-the-art protocols from researchers actively working in the area of autophagy, a crucial cellular process that regulates numerous cellular functions. In order to accelerate advances in the field, the volume explores aspects of autophagy research where a better understanding of its role is vitally important, such as in the maintenance of stem cell subpopulations and the regulation of differentiation. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Autophagy in Differentiation and Tissue Maintenance: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide for researchers seeking to expand our knowledge of this key cell biological action.
Cellular differentiation Stem cells Stem cell subpopulations Dysfunction and disease Model organisms
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8748-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8747-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8748-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site